Acceptable Use Policy
Use of OCG Communications and related services (Services) is subject to the following Acceptable Use Policy (AUP). In addition to complying with our Terms of Service, you agree not to use or allow third parties to use the Services provided to you for any of the following purposes:
- Using OCG Communications equipment for anything other than its intended
- Violating or encouraging the violation of the legal rights of others, or for any unlawful, invasive, infringing, defamatory, or fraudulent
- Intentionally distributing viruses, worms, Trojan horses, corrupted files, hoaxes, or other items of a destructive or deceptive nature.
- Operating servers for commercial purposes (Non-Commercial operation of servers, such as using virtual private networks (VPN) to access services in your home, or the non-commercial use of applications such as multi-player gaming, videoconferencing, and home security is acceptable).
- Sending, generating, or facilitating unsolicited bulk commercial email via the
- Reselling or making the Services available to anyone outside the property to which the Services are delivered, directly or indirectly, except as explicitly approved by OCG Communications in writing (for example, providing Wi-Fi services to third parties outside of your residence).
- Interfering with the use of the Services or the equipment used to provide the Services by customers or other authorized users.
- Altering, interfering with, disabling, or otherwise circumventing any aspect of the Services, including but not limited to security features of the
If you fail to comply with the AUP, OCG Communications may suspend or terminate the Services. Service not available in all areas.