AIRTIES 4960 WIFI 6 MESH EXTENDER
Say goodbye to dead zones in hour house! The Air 4960 is designed to support the latest devices with the super-fast 802.11ax technology for the most latency-sensitive applications, such as 4K video streaming or online gaming. With the real-time adaptability of its mesh AP software, AirTies smart Wi-Fi dynamically establishes the best link between the data source (usually the internet through the operator router or gateway) and each device.
AirTies Vision Mobile App
You can easily install the device by QR code scan or by one-touch WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Set-up), both guided by the AirTies Vision app. Once installed, the app also allows you to manage your network. They can visualize the topology, devices and performance as well as enable Parental Controls or Guest Network access for visitors – available on both iOS and Android devices.
• All-in-one Solution: 5400 Mbps dual band concurrent (5GHz and 2.4GHz) mesh access point
• Wireless Connection: AX5400 wireless mesh unit compliant with Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) and legacy standards
• Backward Compatible: Compatible with 802.11a/b/g/n/ac wireless standards
• Remote Management: Both AirTies Cloud diagnostics & management and support for TR-069, TR-0181.
• Easy Installation: Self-setup options for homeowners with WPS button or QR code scanning to securely connect
• AirTies Mesh Technology: AirTies mesh circumvents limitations on coverage, robustness and capacity imposed on wireless home networks by the conventional star topology
• Guest Network Allows homeowners to grant visitors access to the Internet through their network
• IPTV-ready: QoS, IGMP support
• Advanced Wireless Security: WPA3, WPA2-PSK, WPA2-802.1x, WPA-PSK, WPA-802.1x
• Automatic Firmware Upgrade: Automatic and simultaneous update of firmware upgrade for all deployed AirTies access points; update possible with https or TR-069
• Single Multi Color LED: Indication for Power on/off, Wireless connection, WPS
• Wireless Standards: Compliant with IEEE 802.11b, 802.11g, 802.11a, 802.11n, 802.11ac, 802.11ax, 802.11d, 802.11h, 802.11e, 802.11i standards
• Operation Modes: 2.4 GHz: 802.11b, 802.11g, 802.11n (HT20), 802.11n (HT40), 802.11ac (VHT20), 802.11ac (VHT40), 802.11ax (HE20), 802.11ax (HE40) 5 GHz: 802.11a, 802.11n (HT20), 802.11n (HT40), 802.11ac (VHT20), 802.11ac (VHT40), 802.11ac (VHT80), 802.11ac (VHT160), 802.11ax (HE20), 802.11ax (HE40), 802.11ax (HE80), 802.11ax (HE160)
• DFS Support: AirTies mesh is certified for DFS Channel support, provides more options on the frequency spectrum, less-interference channels.
• OFDMA and MU-MIMO support for efficient data streaming and stabile connections.
• Reset Button: to return to factory settings
• WPS Button: for simple setup and secure connection with WPS supported wireless devices
• Certificates and Standards: CE, FCC, IDA, IC, NTC, Wi-Fi Alliance
• Dimensions: 115mm(H) x 103mm(D) x 42mm(W)
• Power: 12V DC 1A
• Power consumption: Maximum power consumption of networked standby mode is 4.50 W.
• Adapter Operating Voltage: 100V-240V AC
• Operating Temperature: 0°C ~ 40°C
• Storage Temperature: -40°C ~ 70°C
• Operating Humidity: 10% ~ 90%